The Cake Is Delicious – This is my best vanilla cake recipe. A classic butter cake, but using Japanese techniques to make the plushest, softest and moistest yellow cake you’ll ever eat. This professional bakery style cake stays fresh and moist for 4 days – unheard of!
Smoother, more delicate and less greasy than regular vanilla cakes, much moister than traditional cookies, safer to make – the same dough makes perfect vanilla cakes.
The Cake Is Delicious
So if you like all of that too, I daresay this might become your favorite vanilla cake recipe! Here’s a little preview to show you how soft and fluffy it stays after 4 days:
Stunning And Delicious Cake Recipes To Help Embrace Your Inner Baker
This vanilla cake is the result of combining the best of Japanese sponge cakes and Western butter cakes. It features the world-renowned super soft, fluffy crumb of Japanese cakes and uses a Japanese baking method combined with the buttery goodness and sweetness of Western cakes.
But it is firmer than Japanese cakes, which are so delicate that they can really only be decorated with cream. Anything heavier and the bottom layer will sag!
Also, the important thing is that this cake follows the shelf life of my cake so that it stays perfectly fresh for at least 2 days after making. (This keeps perfectly for 4 days.) Because who bakes cakes the day they are to be served?
Interestingly, baking experts will admit that the method and ingredients of this cake are very similar to what is known as a hot milk cake in America – although, unusually, it is often described as “thick”, probably because they do not retain their dignity. eggs so., in which I insist that we do it, and also because sometimes it is baked in baking dishes that bake much longer (= dense cake).
Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Cake
The words “best served on the day” on a cake recipe are never a good sign – it means it has gone bad overnight. But THIS cake recipe is almost perfect for 4 days – even 5 days!
I don’t want to get too carried away with cakes…but one sign of a well-made cake is an even crumb. There are no large tunnels or lots of irregularly sized holes. It looks and tastes good
It’s a common misconception that cake flour is the secret to a better cake. This only applies to certain cookies. In this case, plain/all-purpose flour gives better results.
Here’s what you need to make this amazing, fluffy vanilla cake. No cake flour, no buttermilk, no sour cream. I’ve tried them all – this cake is better with plain/all purpose flour and just milk.
Delicious Birthday Cake Or Holiday. On A White Background Stock Photo
Making a really good cake that starts from “cream butter and sugar to mousse…” is actually harder than you think. The butter needs to be at the ideal temperature and you can’t have cold mixing bowls.
If it’s too hard, you’ll never be able to diffuse it and your pockets will remain greasy. Beating the butter too long will break up the air pockets.
Cookies and some other baked goods are more error-prone. However, the temperature of the butter should be close to ideal for cakes and cookies. (17°C/63°F is the ideal temperature for “softened butter”).
And even after sticking your nails in, the cake quickly loses its freshness. Even the next day noticeably drier.
Snippets: Top 8 Online Same Day Cake Delivery Services In Singapore
I’ve tried dozens and dozens over the years to compare to this vanilla cake. This recipe puts everything to shame when it comes to fresh expiration dates.
Be warned, this is a long post with step-by-step explanations to ensure newbies to baking are armed with everything they need to make this cake perfect, first time, every time!
It’s hard to find the perfect cake because there’s nothing to hide underneath, it’s one of the purest forms of baking. And the “creaming the butter and sugar” step is the biggest cause of the problem, setting the cake up for success or failure from the start (read above).
Vanilla sponge cake was used to make Victoria sponge cake – spread with strawberry jam, topped with whipped cream.
Homemade Deep’n Delicious Cake
This vanilla cake is easy to make with a stand mixer, although it can also be made with a hand-held electric mixer. Although it takes time to beat the eggs to get a nice fluffy cake, this recipe is more error-proof than the usual “cream with butter and sugar until fluffy” recipes – read the box above for why.
The unique plush, fluffy crumb of this cake comes from double the leavening power of beaten eggs PLUS baking powder!
1. Beat the eggs and sugar – beat the eggs and sugar for a full 7 minutes until they are thick and glossy, have turned from yellow to white, and have tripled in volume (a little more than twice the depth of the bowl).
The airiness created during this step is the key to a soft, fluffy crumb. This is a technique borrowed from Japanese biscuits.
How To Make Fondant Cake
Minimum, otherwise you will expel the air. Just follow my time and speed and you won’t go wrong!
After 7 minutes of beating, the egg and sugar mixture will triple in volume (double the height of the mixing bowl).
2. Gradually add flour – mix flour, baking powder and salt. Then pour into the egg mixture in 3 parts, mixing for only 5 seconds on speed 1. It should be flour
3. Hot melted butter in milk – Heat the milk with the butter in the microwave or on the stove until it melts. Believe it or not, HOT milk helps aerate this cake. I was skeptical, so I tried it with cooled melted butter in milk and found it didn’t rise.
Very Berry Boccone Dolce Cake Recipe (video)
Using hot milk and melted butter in the cookie dough is another technique used in some types of Japanese cookies (like this one from Japanese food blog Chopstick Chronicles). Interestingly, I recently learned that it is also used in a traditional Southern pie called hot milk pies.
4. Stir some batter into the hot milk – this is useful for two purposes: a) reduce the temperature of the hot milk so that it does not “cook” the eggs (ie tempering); and b) lightens the thickness of the hot milk (see above – it becomes frothy) so it will mix more quickly when mixed into the rest of the beaten egg mixture.
The melted butter in the hot milk gives this cake a wonderful subtle buttery flavor without the mouth-watering buttercakes.
5. Slowly pour the milk mixture back into the beaten eggs for 20 seconds on speed 1. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then mix on speed 1 for 10 seconds – the batter should be smooth;
Chocolate Orange Layer Cake
This cake can be made in different sizes of pans, pans and is also perfect for pies. Click here for a handy chart of different cake sizes, baking times and heights (including 3-layer cakes).
7. Knock out any large air bubbles by dropping the cake pans on the work surface 3 times. This will not affect the rising cake bubbles that were created in step 1. However, this will cause the large bubbles in the batter to rise to the surface and burst.
If you don’t, you’ll end up with maybe 6 or more large bubbles on the surface of the cake and more unsightly large air pockets in the crumb. Surface stains don’t really matter if you’re applying glaze. But if you don’t frost the cake (like just dust it with powdered sugar/powdered sugar), you might not care.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The cake will be slightly domed but will flatten as it cools.
Celebration Chocolate Banana Cake
You can get the faintest of surface cracks as you can see in the photo above in the middle of the left cake. This can happen if your oven doesn’t distribute the heat evenly (my left front is hotter). But don’t worry, the cracks will disappear as the cake cools and the soft dome flattens out.
9. Cool the flat cakes upside down (so that the multi-layer cake is neat, flat) on a cooling rack. If you don’t mind a slightly domed surface / especially want a nice golden brown surface (eg if you’re making a cake with icing/powdered sugar or frosting), cool it right side up; and
10. Decorate! Top with your favorite frosting, spread with cream, fresh berries, chocolate frosting, or simply dust with powdered sugar and serve with a dollop of yogurt or cream!
The pictures below are my attempt to show how incredibly soft the cake is four days after making it! If it was dry, like the regular buttercakes that start with the words “cream butter and sugar until fluffy,” the crumbs would break when I put them in and wouldn’t come back.
The Best Cake Recipes For Any Occasion
Click here for a handy chart of different cake pan sizes, baking times and cake heights. This vanilla cake fits the following cake pan sizes:
Clockwise from top left: vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream, my secret not-so-sweet fluffy vanilla frosting with fresh flowers, chocolate buttercream and lemon frosting.
And with all that, I’m finally done. Finally happy. This is my favorite vanilla cake recipe. For my birthday
The ironing is delicious, the delicious cake, the food is so delicious, the delicious cake company, the most delicious chocolate cake, the most delicious cake recipe, thanks for the delicious cake, the most delicious cake, the food is very delicious, the most delicious cake ever, cake is delicious, the food is delicious